A 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation.
Devoted to science education, with over twenty years in the classroom, along with twenty years of conducting professional development and writing curriculum. Earned a Master of Arts with the emphasis in reform and professional development in science education and, recently, a PhD with emphasis in professional development with scientists, classroom implementation of science standards, and teacher change.
Practical Knowledge Areas
- Doctorate of Philosophy in Education, University of California, Santa Barbara - 2010
- Master of Arts in Education, University of California, Santa Barbara - 2007
- Bachelor of Science, University of California, Davis - 1980
- Associates of Arts, Barstow Community College - 1977
- Secondary Teaching Credential, California Polytechnic, San Luis Obispo - 1988: Life Science and Physical Science with add-ons in chemistry, foods, nutrition, and geology.
P.O. Box 40012
Bakersfield, CA 93384